How to download and install applications onto the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
We show you how to buy and install applications on the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 using Android Market
The Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 is an Android handset, meaning you can buy applications from the preinstalled Android Market and install them on your device.
There are around 40,000 applications to choose from currently, so get customising with the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10.
To download and install applications onto your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, follow these instructions:
- From the Home screen, tap the applications bar.
- Tap Market
- When you open Android Market the first time, the Terms of Service window will appear. Tap Accept to continue.
- To search for an application, tap the Search icon, enter the search string and then tap the Search icon again.
- To install an application, tap the desired application and then tap Install.
- The applications wlll download onto your phone and automatically install.
- You'll then be given the option to open up the application on the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, or close the window.