iPhone 14 Pro Max: Ultimate Buyer’s Guide 
Here’s literally everything you need to know about Apple’s iPhone 14 Pro Max, including its specs, its camera tech, where to buy one in 2023 and a whole lot more besides…
iPhone 14 Pro Max
The iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max are the 16th generation flagship iPhones from Apple Inc., succeeding the iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
They were unveiled alongside the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus during an Apple event at Apple Park in Cupertino, California, on September 7, 2022.
The iPhone 14 Pro Max is currently Apple’s flagship device for 2023, although later on this year it will be replaced by the iPhone 15 which is due to launch in September, 2023.
If you’re looking to buy an iPhone 14 Pro Max, this page is designed to help you make an informed choice about whether the iPhone 14 Pro Max is worth the investment. We’ll cover its design and display, its specs, its camera tech, and its performance as well as everything else you need to know.
So, strap in and grab yourself a cup of coffee, this is going to be a fairly long read as there is A LOT to cover…
Can You Still Buy The iPhone 14 Pro Max?
The iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max have now been officially discontinued by Apple, following the launch of the iPhone 15 series.
You can still buy the iPhone 14 Pro, just not from Apple.
The phone sits at the top of the Apple’s iPhone 14 series of smartphones. It has the biggest display, the biggest battery, and the most advanced camera system. It also runs Apple’s A16 Bionic CPU, whereas the base model iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus run Apple’s older A15 Bionic chipset.
At launch, the base models start from $1099 and the range topped out at $1599 for the 1TB model. Although, savvy users were able save up to $800 with certain carriers with trade-ins.
Now the iPhone 15 series is here, prices for the iPhone 14 Pro Max – especially on the refurbished market – will start coming down significantly.
Latest iPhone 15 News
iPhone 14 Pro Max Release Date
The iPhone 14 Pro Max, a flagship offering from Apple Inc., was officially unveiled during an Apple event held at the iconic Apple Park in Cupertino, California. This event, which took place on September 7, 2022, showcased the 16th generation of Apple’s iPhone lineup. Alongside the iPhone 14 Pro Max, other models such as the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus were also introduced to the world.
Eager fans and tech enthusiasts didn’t have to wait long to get their hands on the device. Preorders for the iPhone 14 Pro Max began just two days later, on September 9, 2022. The official release, when the device became available in stores and for online orders, was on September 16, 2022.
The iPhone 14 Pro Max’s release was highly anticipated, especially given the buzz around its new features, including the “Dynamic Island” display innovation, which marked a significant departure from the notch design that had been a staple since the iPhone X.
The device also boasted a range of technical advancements, from the powerful A16 Bionic chip to enhanced 5G NR connectivity, ensuring that Apple’s latest offering lived up to the high expectations set by its predecessors.
iPhone 14 Pro Max Price
Apple’s iPhone 14 Pro Max is priced according to the amount of storage you need. Base prices for the iPhone 14 Pro Max start at $1099 for 128GB and the range tops out at $1599 for the 1TB model.
Here’s a complete breakdown of the pricing structure for the iPhone 14 Pro Max:
- 128GB iPhone 14 Pro Max – $1099
- 256GB iPhone 14 Pro Max – $1199
- 512GB iPhone 14 Pro Max – $1399
- 1TB iPhone 14 Pro Max – $1599
Design & Display
ProMotion is Apple’s proprietary display technology that dynamically adjusts the screen’s refresh rate up to 120Hz. This means that whether you’re scrolling through a webpage, playing an intense game, or watching a movie, the on-screen content moves smoothly and responsively.
The higher refresh rate not only enhances visual fluidity but also improves touch response, making interactions feel instantaneous and natural. ProMotion intelligently adjusts the refresh rate based on the content, ensuring optimal performance without unnecessarily draining the battery.
Super Retina XDR OLED Display
The Super Retina XDR OLED Display, on the other hand, represents the pinnacle of Apple’s screen technology in terms of color accuracy, contrast, and brightness. With OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diodes), each pixel emits its own light, allowing for true blacks and a stunning contrast ratio.
The “XDR” stands for Extreme Dynamic Range, which means the display can showcase both intricate details in shadows and bright highlights, making it ideal for viewing HDR content. The display supports HDR10, ensuring that movies and photos look lifelike with vibrant colors and detailed contrasts.
With a peak brightness of 2000 nits, content remains visible even under direct sunlight. And this is important because a lot of modern phones – like the OnePlus 11, with its 700 nits screen – do not provide adequate nits and this make viewing the screen outdoors very tricky.
Dynamic Island is one of the most talked-about design innovations introduced with the iPhone 14 Pro Max. Representing a significant evolution in Apple’s approach to front-facing sensors and camera integration, the Dynamic Island replaces the traditional notch design that had been a characteristic feature since the launch of the iPhone X.
Instead of a continuous cutout at the top center of the screen, the Dynamic Island offers a more segmented and minimized design. This allows for a larger, uninterrupted display area, giving users more screen real estate for their content. The design cleverly integrates essential components like the front-facing camera, Face ID sensors, and other vital elements without compromising on functionality.
The introduction of the Dynamic Island not only enhances the aesthetic appeal of the iPhone 14 Pro Max but also signifies Apple’s commitment to pushing the boundaries of design and technology. By reducing visual obstructions, the Dynamic Island ensures a more immersive user experience, whether one is watching videos, playing games, or simply browsing the web.
The iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max are equipped with Apple’s ceramic shield, a unique creation crafted in collaboration with Corning, the makers of Gorilla Glass. The rear of these devices is designed using what Apple terms as “dual-ion” glass
This type of glass is designed to be ultra-resilient, especially against things like bumps and drops from low heights – like from the level of your pocket (around hip-height). Again, it is designed to bolster the iPhone’s durability but it is not perfect – the iPhone 14 Pro Max can and will smash if dropped from a certain height.
Compared to older iPhones – like the iPhone XR and iPhone X – the iPhone 14 Pro Max is around 40% more resilient. This means, unlike those iPhones, it can take a whack and not crack. But you’ll still want to be very, very careful with your iPhone 14 Pro Max. It is still inherently delicate.
iPhone 14 Pro Max Specs
The iPhone 14 Pro Max showcases significant advancements from its previous iteration, featuring a more powerful A16 Bionic system-on-chip, a revamped camera system with a 48-megapixel main sensor and enhanced computational photography capabilities. Additionally, it introduces the innovative “Dynamic Island” display cutout, replacing the traditional notch design
- Dimensions: 160.7 x 77.6 x 7.9 mm (6.33 x 3.06 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 240 g (8.47 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Corning-made glass), glass back (Corning-made glass), stainless steel frame
- Nano-SIM and eSIM – International
- Dual eSIM with multiple numbers – USA
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) – China
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 min)
- Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- Type: LTPO Super Retina XDR OLED, 120Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 1000 nits (typ), 2000 nits (HBM)
- Size: 6.7 inches, 110.2 cm2 (~88.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1290 x 2796 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~460 ppi density)
- Protection: Ceramic Shield glass
- Always-On display
- OS: iOS 16, upgradable to iOS 16.5, planned upgrade to iOS 17
- Chipset: Apple A16 Bionic (4 nm)
- CPU: Hexa-core (2×3.46 GHz Everest + 4×2.02 GHz Sawtooth)
- GPU: Apple GPU (5-core graphics)
- Card slot: No
- 128GB 6GB RAM
- 256GB 6GB RAM
- 512GB 6GB RAM
- 1TB 6GB RAM
- 48 MP, f/1.8, 24mm (wide), 1/1.28″, 1.22µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.8, 77mm (telephoto), 1/3.5″, PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF
- TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)
- Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video: 4K@24/25/30/60fps, 1080p@25/30/60/120/240fps, 10-bit HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 60fps), ProRes, Cinematic mode (4K@24/30fps), stereo sound rec.
- Single: 12 MP, f/1.9, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6″, PDAF, OIS (unconfirmed)
- SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- Features: HDR, Cinematic mode (4K@24/30fps)
- Video: 4K@24/25/30/60fps, 1080p@25/30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.3, A2DP, LE
- Positioning: GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: Lightning, USB 2.0
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Ultra Wideband (UWB) support
- Emergency SOS via satellite (SMS sending/receiving)
- Type: Li-Ion 4323 mAh, non-removable (16.68 Wh)
- Charging: Wired, PD2.0, 50% in 30 min (advertised); 15W wireless (MagSafe); 7.5W wireless (Qi)
Processor and Performance
Apple A16 Bionic Chipset Overview
The iPhone 14 Pro Max is powered by Apple’s cutting-edge A16 Bionic chipset, which is manufactured using a 4 nm process. This advanced fabrication process ensures greater efficiency and performance, allowing for more transistors in a smaller space, leading to faster processing speeds and better energy consumption.
At the heart of the A16 Bionic is a Hexa-core CPU, which is divided into two performance cores and four efficiency cores. The performance cores, dubbed “Everest,” clock in at a robust 3.46 GHz, ensuring swift and responsive processing for demanding tasks.
Complementing them are the “Sawtooth” efficiency cores, which operate at 2.02 GHz. These cores handle everyday tasks, optimizing power usage and ensuring longer battery life.
On the graphics front, the A16 Bionic boasts an Apple-designed GPU with 5-core graphics. This powerful GPU ensures smooth visuals, making it ideal for high-end gaming, augmented reality experiences, and professional-grade photo and video editing.
In essence, the combination of the A16 Bionic chipset, its Hexa-core CPU, and the 5-core GPU positions the iPhone 14 Pro Max as a powerhouse in the smartphone arena, capable of handling everything from daily tasks to the most intensive applications – stuff like video-editing and shooting in 4K – with ease.
The Neural Engine in the A16 Bionic is a dedicated circuitry optimized for artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning operations. Whether it’s for advanced photo enhancements, real-time video analysis, augmented reality applications, or even Siri’s rapid responses, the Neural Engine ensures that these tasks are executed efficiently and swiftly.
This specialized hardware accelerates a wide range of ML models, allowing developers to run their most complex, high-performance apps and deliver incredible features, all while maintaining optimal battery life. The integration of the Neural Engine with the rest of the A16 Bionic components means that the iPhone 14 Pro Max can offer a seamless blend of performance, efficiency, and intelligent capabilities.
iPhone 14 Pro Max Camera
One of the key reasons why millions of iPhone users pay more for an iPhone 14 Pro Max is its camera. Apple has put a huge amount of emphasis on its camera tech in recent years, investing tens of billions of dollars in R&D to make its Pro and Pro Max camera modules the #1 choice for content creators and professional users.
iPhone 14 Pro takes computational photography even further with Photonic Engine, offering a giant leap for mid- to low-light performance in photos across all cameras through a deep integration of hardware and software: up to 2x on the Main camera, up to 3x on the Ultra Wide camera, up to 2x on the Telephoto camera, and up to 2x on the TrueDepth camera.
Photonic Engine enables this dramatic increase in quality by applying Deep Fusion earlier in the imaging process to deliver extraordinary detail, and preserve subtle textures, provide better color, and maintain more information in a photo.Apple
Camera Updates & New Features
The iPhone 14 Pro Max, powered by the A16 Bionic chipset with its advanced Neural Engine, boasts a significantly enhanced camera system that sets new standards in smartphone photography.
The primary camera of the iPhone 14 Pro Max has undergone a major upgrade. It now houses a 48-megapixel quad-pixel sensor, which is a remarkable 65% larger than its predecessor in the iPhone 13 Pro. By default, this camera captures images at 12 megapixels using a technique known as pixel binning. This process combines data from multiple pixels to produce images with enhanced clarity and reduced noise. For those looking to harness the full potential of this sensor, the ProRAW feature can be activated, allowing users to access the entire 48-megapixel resolution.
The ultra-wide camera has also seen significant enhancements. It now features a larger 12-megapixel sensor equipped with 100% focus pixels, ensuring sharp and clear images across the frame. The lens itself has been refined for superior optical clarity and boasts a more expansive aperture, allowing more light to enter and enhancing low-light performance.
Photonic Engine and Video Capabilities
A standout feature in the iPhone 14 Pro Max’s camera system is the introduction of the “Photonic Engine.” This innovative addition ensures improved image and video quality, making every shot look professional.
The video capabilities have been expanded with the introduction of an “Action Mode.” This mode provides exceptional video stabilization, ensuring smooth footage even in dynamic scenarios. Furthermore, users can now customize the resolution of their videos, offering greater flexibility in capturing moments.
The TrueDepth camera, responsible for Face ID and front-facing photography, has also received noteworthy upgrades. It now features autofocus capabilities and a larger aperture, ensuring clearer selfies and better performance in video calls.
A unique feature of this camera is its ability to focus on multiple subjects simultaneously, ensuring that group selfies and portraits have every face in sharp focus.
Inside The iPhone 14 Pro Max Camera Module
Here’s a comprehensive breakdown of the core components of the iPhone 14 Pro Max camera module, their significance, and the myriad of possibilities they offer to users:
Triple Camera System: 48MP Wide, 12MP Telephoto, and 12MP Ultra Wide
The iPhone 14 Pro Max is equipped with a state-of-the-art triple-lens camera system, each lens offering different resolutions and focal lengths tailored for diverse photography needs:
- 48MP Wide Lens: This lens, with its f/1.8 aperture and 24mm focal length, is the primary lens for capturing everyday moments in stunning detail, thanks to its large 1/1.28″ sensor and 1.22µm pixel size.
- 12MP Ultra Wide Lens: With its f/2.2 aperture, 13mm focal length, and 120˚ field of view, this lens is perfect for capturing expansive landscapes, large group photos, and more, ensuring every detail is crisp with its 1/2.55″ sensor and 1.4µm pixel size.
- 12MP Telephoto Lens: This lens, with its f/2.8 aperture and 77mm focal length, is designed for zoomed-in shots, allowing users to capture distant subjects in detail, complemented by its 3x optical zoom capability.
Advanced Photography Features: Night Mode, Deep Fusion, and HDR
- Night Mode: Leveraging the power of the A16 Bionic chipset, the iPhone 14 Pro Max’s Night Mode ensures bright, clear photos even in challenging low-light conditions.
- Deep Fusion: An advanced image processing system, Deep Fusion uses the A16 Bionic chip’s Neural Engine for pixel-by-pixel processing, resulting in images that are incredibly detailed and crisp.
- HDR (photo/panorama): The iPhone 14 Pro Max captures images with excellent dynamic range, preserving details in both shadows and highlights, making every shot look professional.
Professional Tools: ProRAW and ProRes Video Recording
- ProRAW: This feature combines Apple’s computational photography capabilities with the flexibility of the RAW format, giving users unparalleled creative control during post-processing.
- ProRes Video Recording: A staple in the professional video production world, the ProRes codec ensures that iPhone 14 Pro Max users can capture and edit videos in superior quality, making it invaluable for those seeking top-tier video production.
Optical Zoom and Depth Sensing
- 3x Optical Zoom: The iPhone 14 Pro Max’s telephoto lens offers a 3x optical zoom range, allowing users to capture close-up shots of distant subjects without compromising image quality.
- TOF 3D LiDAR Scanner: This depth sensor enhances portrait photography, AR experiences, and more, providing accurate depth information for various applications.
Additional Camera Features
- Cinematic Mode: A new feature for video recording at 1080p 30 fps.
- LiDAR: LiDAR on the iPhone significantly enhances Augmented Reality experiences, improves photography in low-light conditions, provides faster and more accurate measurements in the Measure app, and enables detailed 3D scanning of environments or objects for diverse applications such as 3D printing and virtual tours.
- Smart HDR 4: The computational photography engine used in the iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max.
- Night Mode: A feature available on the telephoto camera of the iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max.
- Photographic styles: Options available during capture, including rich contrast, vibrant, warm, and cool.
- Rack focus: A feature available in the new “Cinematic Mode” that brings Hollywood-style shooting abilities to Apple’s Pro and Pro Max iPhones.
- Digital zoom capability: The iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max have increased digital zoom capability to 15x.
Selfie Camera: 12MP Wide and SL 3D Sensor
The front-facing camera of the iPhone 14 Pro Max is not just for selfies. With its 12MP sensor, f/1.9 aperture, and 23mm focal length, it captures clear and detailed images. The SL 3D sensor enhances portrait mode, Face ID, and other depth-based features, making it a versatile tool for both photography and biometric security.
Other Features & Components
MagSafe and Qi Wireless Charging
The iPhone 14 Pro Max is equipped with both MagSafe and Qi wireless charging capabilities. MagSafe, a signature Apple innovation, facilitates accelerated wireless charging speeds of up to 15W. Additionally, it introduces the convenience of magnetically attaching a variety of accessories to the iPhone’s rear, such as wallets and stands. In contrast, Qi wireless charging is a globally recognized standard, providing the ease of charging the iPhone 14 Pro Max on any Qi-compatible pad, though at a slightly reduced speed of up to 7.5W.
TrueDepth Sensor Housing and Face ID
The iPhone 14 Pro Max boasts an enhanced front-facing TrueDepth camera with an f/1.9 aperture, ensuring superior performance in low-light conditions for both selfies and videos. For the first time, this front camera incorporates autofocus, enhancing its speed in dim settings and offering the capability to capture group selfies from an extended distance.
The iPhone 14 Pro Max delivers enhanced 5G speeds on both T-Mobile and Verizon networks in the U.S., outpacing its predecessor, the iPhone 13 Pro. This boost in performance is attributed to the new 5G modem incorporated in the latest iPhone models.
In a comparison by SpeedSmart, the iPhone 14 Pro clocked average 5G download speeds of 255.91 Mbps on T-Mobile, a significant jump from the 173.81 Mbps recorded on the iPhone 13 Pro. Similarly, on Verizon, the iPhone 14 Pro showcased an average 5G download speed of 175.56 Mbps, compared to the previous year’s iPhone speed of 126.33 Mbps.
These advancements in 5G speeds for the iPhone 14 Pro can be credited to the Qualcomm Snapdragon X65 modem, which not only ensures faster connectivity but also boasts improved latency and optimized energy efficiency.
iPhone 14 Pro Max Battery Life
The iPhone 13 Pro Max featured a significant battery upgrade, boasting a 4,352 mAh cell. This enhancement allowed the device to achieve a remarkable battery life of 12 hours and 16 minutes, making it one of the top-performing phones in terms of battery endurance at its launch.
The iPhone 14 Pro Max, while maintaining a similar design aesthetic, has seen further improvements in its battery department. Apple slightly increased the battery capacity for this model. When combined with the power efficiency of the A16 Bionic chip and a more adaptive refresh rate, the iPhone 14 Pro Max surpassed its predecessor by lasting 13 hours and 39 minutes in battery tests.
This impressive duration places it among the top-tier phones in terms of battery longevity.
In the realm of charging, both the iPhone 13 Pro Max and the iPhone 14 Pro Max support 20W charging speeds. While some competing Android devices are venturing into even faster charging capabilities, Apple has remained consistent with its 20W offering.
There were speculations about Apple introducing a 30W charging solution, but the iPhone 14 Pro Max continues to utilize the 20W charger. Apple’s official statement suggests that this device can achieve a 50% charge in just 30 minutes, though our tests have shown it only reaching 42% within that timeframe.
iPhone 14 Pro Max Colors
The latest iPhone 14 Pro series is available in a quartet of colors: Space Black, Silver, Gold, and the newly introduced Deep Purple. While the first three shades have been retained from previous generations, Deep Purple offers a fresh hue for those seeking something different this time around.
- Space Black: The allure of Space Black remains consistent, making it a favorite choice for many iPhone Pro enthusiasts. While its name suggests a deep black, it’s more of an intense dark grey that can appear black under certain lighting. Its subtle elegance is likely the reason Apple reintroduces it year after year.
- Silver: Don’t be misled by the name; the Silver iPhone 14 Pro Max isn’t entirely silver. Apple designates this name due to the shimmering silver border that frames the device. However, the rear panel boasts a pristine white finish, radiating a sense of sophistication and class.
- Gold: For those who enjoy making a statement with their gadgets, the Gold iPhone 14 Pro Max is the ideal choice. Its radiant finish is undeniably eye-catching, making it perfect for individuals who love to stand out in a crowd. While it’s a bold choice, it’s undeniably stylish.
- Deep Purple: A fresh addition to the iPhone 14 Pro Max color palette, Deep Purple is captivating. This unique shade offers a distinct and refreshing look, perfect for those seeking a departure from the traditional iPhone colors. Its rich hue is both modern and timeless.
iPhone 14 Pro Max Size
The iPhone 14 Pro Max is currently the biggest iPhone you can buy. It has a 6.7in Super Retina XDR display and it is larger than both the iPhone 14 Pro and the base model iPhone 14. The iPhone 14 Plus, however, uses the same size display as the Pro Max.
The iPhone 14 Pro Max features a state-of-the-art LTPO Super Retina XDR OLED display, ensuring vibrant colors and sharp visuals. This display supports a 120Hz refresh rate, providing users with a smoother and more responsive touch experience.
Additionally, the screen is equipped with HDR10 and Dolby Vision capabilities, enhancing the dynamic range and offering richer contrasts for an immersive viewing experience.
In terms of brightness, the display can achieve a typical brightness of 1000 nits, which can peak up to an impressive 2000 nits in High Brightness Mode (HBM), ensuring clarity even under direct sunlight.
iPhone 14 Pro Max Dimensions
The iPhone 14 Pro Max boasts a sleek and ergonomic design, evident in its precise dimensions and weight. Here’s a breakdown of its physical dimensions:
- Height: 160.7 mm (6.33 inches)
- Width: 77.6 mm (3.06 inches)
- Depth: 7.9 mm (0.31 inches)
- Weight: 240 g (8.47 oz)
These dimensions ensure a comfortable grip and usability, making it a perfect fit for users seeking a blend of substantial screen size and portability.
iPhone 14 Pro Max Case
The iPhone 14 Pro Max, with its premium build and advanced features, is undeniably a significant investment. To ensure its longevity and maintain its pristine appearance, equipping it with a high-quality case is
Given the popularity and cost of the iPhone 14 Pro Max, there’s an extensive selection of protective cases available in the market. These range from sleek, transparent cases that let the phone’s design shine through, to robust and durable cases designed to withstand the harshest of conditions.
Each type of case serves a unique purpose, whether it’s to accentuate the phone’s aesthetics or to offer unparalleled protection against drops, dings, and scratches.
Apple, always attentive to its users’ needs, has introduced its official line of cases tailored specifically for the iPhone 14 Pro Max. These MagSafe-compatible cases come in various materials, including silicone, clear, and premium leather, and are available in a spectrum of colors to cater to diverse tastes.
Additionally, renowned third-party manufacturers like OtterBox, Spigen, and Casetify have also stepped up, offering a plethora of cases that not only protect the device but also complement its design ethos.
- Best iPhone 14 Pro Max Cases
- Best iPhone 14 Pro Max Cases For Protection
- Casetify Review: The Best-Looking Cases Money Can Buy?
Is The iPhone 14 Pro Max Waterproof?
The iPhone 14 Pro Max boasts commendable water-resistant capabilities, ensuring that the device remains protected even in wet conditions.
With an IP68 rating under the IEC standard 60529, this flagship phone can endure submersion in water up to a depth of 6 meters (approximately 19.6 feet) for a duration of up to 30 minutes.
This level of protection provides users with peace of mind, safeguarding the device from unexpected spills, rain showers, or accidental drops into water. To help users better understand and appreciate this feature, let’s delve deeper into the iPhone 14 Pro Max’s water resistance and the significance of its IP68 certification.
Compare iPhone Models
- iPhone 14 Buyer’s Guide
- iPhone 13 Pro Max: The Ultimate Buying Guide 
- Compare iPhone Models
- iPhone 15 Latest News & Leaks