How to update your Sony Xperia Arc S to Android 4.0
We show you how to get the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S up to the latest build of Google's Android platform
The Arc S was one of the last smartphones to come out of Sony's relationship with Ericsson, and quite a phone it is too.
The device is powerful, easy on the eye and performs brilliantly thanks to its Android Gingerbread operating system - but imagine how much slicker, faster and more powerful it would be with Android 4.0, or Ice Cream Sandwich, on board?
Thankfully, the Arc S is one of the device's that has been singled out to receive the update from Sony and you can upgrade yours now if you follow our simple instructions!
- Grab your Sony Ericsson Arc S
- Plug it in to your PC or Mac
- Head over to Sony's official site and download its PC/Mac companion software
- Once the software has downloaded, install it
- Run the companion and follow the on-screen prompts to receive your update!
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy Android 4.0