How to change the ringtone on the Samsung Galaxy S
We show you how to change the ringtone on your Samsung Galaxy S
If you’ve just bought a Samsung Galaxy S and want to give it that personal touch, you could start by adding your own ringtone – or, adding a few ringtones for different things, like Voice Call and Video Call.
To set-up ringtones, follow these simple steps:
- Once the device is in standby, open the applications list.
- In here, select Settings.
- Then go to Sound and Display.
- Then Voice Call ringtone of Video Call ringtone.
- Now you can add as many ringtones as you like.
Check out our review of the Galaxy S here