Guide: How to download an app or game on your Samsung Galaxy Nexus
We guide you through the process of downloading an app or game from the Android Market on your Samsung Galaxy Nexus
If you have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus, chances are you want to download some applications and/or games.
With Android Market, it's pretty straightforward to add new content to your device, and if you've already used an earlier version of Android, it's virtually the same on Ice Cream Sandwich, the Samsung Galaxy Nexus's OS. Here's how:
- Unlock your handset and press the Android Market button. If you haven't shortcutted it, look for it under settings. It's the symbol with the green robot.
- Once open, you can search for an app or game either by selecting by type or use the search button in the top right.
- Once you've chosen an app or game, you can then press download to start downloading it. You can then check its progress by rolling down the notifications bar at the top.
- Once downloaded, the app will be under settings.
- If you haven't added your Google Email account, you won't be able to download apps or games. If an app is paid, you will need to add in your credit card details, too.