User Guide: How to use Bluetooth with your Samsung Galaxy Ace
This tutorial shows you how to pair a Bluetooth device with your Samsung Galaxy Ace
Bluetooth lets you wirelessly pair your phone to a range of devices, including headsets, hands-free kits and laptops.
This guide will explain how to activate Bluetooth and how to search for devices then pair them with your phone.
- From the homescreen open the App Drawer.
- Tap the ‘Settings' icon.
- Tap ‘Wireless and networks'.
- Tap ‘Bluetooth settings'.
- Tap the ‘Bluetooth' checkbox.
- Ensure your Bluetooth device is switched on and discoverable. Check the device's manual for how to do this.
- Now tap ‘Scan devices'.
- Your device should appear in the list. Tap on it to connect.
- The device may require a PIN number to connect which should be detailed in its user manual.
Once connected you're ready to use your Bluetooth device with the Samsung Galaxy Ace.