Turn your Samsung Galaxy S into a wireless mobile access point
We show you how to turn your Samsung Galaxy S into a wireless mobile Access Point
The Samsung Galaxy S, as well as having an amazing screen and Android 2.1 OS, also has the ability to turn itself into a wireless mobile access point – basically, a private Wi-Fi network to the less jargon-oriented among us!
To activate this useful feature, follow these steps:
- Go in the Samsung Galaxy S’s Settings menu.
- Locate Wireless and Network and enter.
- Once inside, open Mobile AP and activate it.
- Now, to test your Mobile AP, get another device and search for your Galaxy S’s network.
- Enter the password.
- Done. You now have a Mobile AP set up on your Galaxy S.
Check out our review of the Galaxy S here