iPhone 14 Pro Max Price: All The Potential Options Compared…
What is the price of the iPhone 14 Pro Max in 2023? Here’s everything you need to know about all 14 Pro Max models and variants…
Table of Contents
- The iPhone 14 Pro Max is available in four storage capacities and three variants, with the starting price typically ranging from £1,099.00 / € 1,259.76 / $ 1,099.00 / ₹ 127,999.
- The Pixel 7 Pro is priced lower than the iPhone 14 Pro Max and Galaxy S22 Ultra. The starting price for the Pixel 7 Pro is around £749.00 / €1,119.00 / $899.00 / ₹59,999.
- The iPhone 14 Pro Max has three different variants, depending on the region: 1) Nano-SIM and eSIM (International); 2) Dual eSIM with multiple numbers (USA); and 3) Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) (China)
The iPhone 14 Pro Max is available in four different storage capacities, with the following prices:
- 128GB – £1,099.00 / €1,259.76 / $939.95 / ₹127,999
- 256GB – £1,249.00 / €1,431.56 / $1,069.95 / ₹145,999
- 512GB – £1,449.00 / €1,657.16 / $1,239.95 / ₹168,999
- 1TB – £1,649.00 / €1,882.76 / $1,409.95 / ₹191,999
The 128GB model is the cheapest, and the 1TB model is the most expensive
If you’re thinking about joining millions of other people and buying an iPhone 14 Pro Max, you’re probably wondering how much does it cost?
Everybody knows the base model price – $1199 – but not everybody goes for the base model. Once you start adding in more storage, the price goes up and up and up…
In this article, we will break down the prices of all the variants of the iPhone 14 Pro Max and, in the spirit of consumer journalism, compare them with the cost of similarly-specced high-end smartphones.
iPhone 14 Pro Max
The iPhone 14 Pro Max is available in four different storage capacities: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB.
It is also available in three different variants, depending on the region you live in. The price of the iPhone 14 Pro Max varies depending on the storage capacity and variant you choose.
iPhone 14 Pro Max Price Per Storage Tier
Here’s a breakdown of the iPhone 14 Pro Max’s pricing structure in several popular regions and currencies.
|Model||Price (£)||Price (€)||Price ($)||Price (₹)|
iPhone 14 Pro Max Price by Variant
The iPhone 14 Pro Max is available in three different variants, depending on the region you live in.
- Nano-SIM & eSIM: International variant is the most widely available and is priced the same as the other variants (see table above).
- Dual eSIM: Only available in the United States and is priced the same as the other variants (see table above).
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by): Only available in China and is priced slightly lower than the other variants (see table above).
Comparison with Other High-End Smartphones
When compared to other high-end smartphones, the iPhone 14 Pro Max is priced similarly to the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, although smartphones like the Google Pixel 6 Pro and the newly launched OnePlus 11 are significantly cheaper – meaning less than $800.
As you can see in the table below, Apple’s iPhone and Samsung’s Galaxy S23 Ultra are the most expensive phones on the market right now in this device category – foldable phones cost even more.
|Model||iPhone 14 Pro Max||Pixel 7 Pro||Galaxy S23 Ultra||OnePlus 10 Pro|
|Starting Price ($)||1,099.00||899.00||1,199.99||899.00|
|Starting Price (£)||1,099.00||749.00||1,049.00||799.00|
|Starting Price (€)||1,259.76||1,119.00||1,099.00||899.00|
|Starting Price (₹)||127,999||59,999||89,999||69,999|
The iPhone 14 Pro Max, at least in the eyes of Gen Z and consumers in general, is often considered to be a more premium and feature-rich phone, so for this reason, Apple, at least for the time being, can get away with its higher pricing.
Factors Affecting iPhone 14 Pro Max Price
The main factor affecting the price of an iPhone 14 Pro Max, save for the region in which you live, is the amount of storage the phone has.
If you go with the base model (128GB), it’ll cost you $1199, whereas the 1TB is nearly an entire phone more at $1649.
If you want to pay the least amount of money for the iPhone 14 Pro Max, go for the base model 128GB or, if you need a bit more storage, move up a tier to the 256GB model which retails for $1249.
Need more information before you buy? Check out our iPhone 14 Pro Max review – it covers literally everything you need to know.
Richard GoodwinRichard Goodwin has been working as a tech journalist for over 10 years. He is the editor and owner of KnowYourMobile.
iPhone 14 Will Fix 5G Battery Issues – Here’s How…
5G is fairly unkind to your phone’s battery life, as iPhone 12 users know all too well. But Apple has plans in place to fix this for good with its iPhone 14 release…
The iPhone 14 Will “Change” How FACE ID Works
Apple’s iPhone 14 is now in the latter stages of its development ahead of a Q4 2022 release date. And one of its biggest changes will relate to FACE ID…