All Windows Phone 7 devices come with Maps preinstalled.
Here we show you how to use Maps on your Dell Venue Pro.
How to find a place your current location on the Dell Venue Pro
- From the Start screen, flick left to the App list, then tap the Maps tile
- Select the Me icon
- Your location will now be displayed on the map
How to move around Maps on the Dell Venue Pro
- From the Start screen, flick left to the Apps list then tap Maps
- To move around the Maps, just flick your finger around the screen
- To zoom in, pinch your fingers together and to zoom out, spread your two fingers apart on the screen
- Double tap on the screen to center and zoom in on a spot
Add a favorite location to Maps
You can add a push pin to Maps if you want to remember a place, whether it’s where you live, where you work or a favorite restaurant.
- When you’re in Maps, find the location and tap and hold where you want to mark the map
- To move a pin, tap and hold, and then drag it to a different spot
- To see all the pushpins as a list, tap More More icon > Results list
- To remove pins from the map, tap More More icon > Clear map
- Pin a map location to Start for quicker access. Just tap a pushpin, and then tap Pin