The Samsung Omnia 7 features a rather impressive camera, so you’ll be able to take some pretty good snaps on it and once you’ve got a ‘keeper’ you’ll probably want to share it, right?
Here’s how it’s done either using Skydrive or Facebook. You can also share your images via email or MMS.
Manually upload your pictures
- To manually upload your pictures to Skydrive or Facebook, select the Pictures Hub.
- Next, find the picture you want to share. This can only be from your phone, not ones that are from Facebook or Windows Live.
- Tap and hold the picture. Select More and then Share.
- Choose where you want to send your photo. You can choose to send it via email (Outlook), via MMS (Messaging), Skydrive or Facebook.
- The picture will be shared, providing you have set up your Skydrive, email or Facebook account properly.
Auto-upload all pictures to Skydrive or Facebook
- If you have a Skydrive or Facebook account set up on your Samsung Focus, you can opt to have all your photos and videos upload to the services.
- Swipe to the Apps list from the Start screen.
- Tap Settings > Applications > Pictures + Camera.
- To automatically send all pictures to Skydrive, turn on Auto upload to Skydrive. Choose an upload option and under Quick Upload Account, select Skydrive.
- To send all your photos to facebook automatically, follow the same instructions, but select Facebook from the Quick Upload Account option.