Not so long ago, having the ability to sync Apple and Microsoft hardware together would have been considered heresy.
Now, thankfully, those days are over. So even if you’ve got a Mac PC and a Windows Phone 7 device you can still sync with iTunes. Praise the Lord!
Here’s how you do it:
Download and install Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac
- To download Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac, head to the Windows Phone 7 website.
- Download the file.
- Double click the file on your computer and the .dmg file will install.
Transfer files from your Mac onto your Samsung Focus
- When you connect your Samsung Focus to your Mac, Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac will start automatically.
- You can browse through all of your music and photos stored on your Mac using Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac’s interface.
- Select the ones you want to sync by tapping the tick box by the side of the media.
- Click Sync and your files will be transferred to your Samsung Focus.
- Transfer files from your Samsung Focus to your Mac.
Transfer files from your Samsung Focus to your Mac
When you plug your Samsung Focus into your Mac, any downloaded pictures and music will automatically be synced to your Mac.