iPhone 11 Deals
Best Deal To Go For?
All of the deals above come with a range of data options, though Verizon (it has multiple plans for all requirements) and Three UK (it does proper Unlimited Data) would be our #1 votes – both offer the most data for the least amount of money.
Another cool tool you can use to browse iPhone 11 deals (if you’re in the UK), is Mobiles: this site pulls in hundreds of contract deals for the iPhone 11 from all major UK networks, allowing you to easily browse all available options and customize your plan to your exact desires.
Alternatively, if you want to go the buy-outright-route, you can pick up the iPhone 11 on finance via Best Buy for as little as $29 a month. If you do this, you can pick yourself up a SIM-only deal (I’ve listed some of the best ones here) and save yourself quite a bit compared to normal, carrier/contact plans.
Or, use a company like Gazelle that specializes in refurbished iPhones (like refurbished iPhone 6 Verizon models and newer iPhone XS and iPhone X models)
We already have a detailed post on the different methods for buying an iPhone. Purchasing an iPhone outright is very cash-intensive, however, it leaves you free to pick and choose whatever carrier deal you like (and SIM-only plans are always cheaper than contract plans).
As noted inside our Best iPhone Guide, the iPhone 11 is by far and away the best value iPhone in Apple’s latest range. It’s cheaper than the outgoing iPhone XR, it has great battery life (all-day-and-then-some), and it possesses one of the best cameras in the business right now.
All you’re missing, essentially, is an OLED panel and a third camera lens. If you want that, or need that, read on for the iPhone 11 Pro Max. But please do kind in mind that the standard iPhone 11 will be more than enough for the vast majority of users.
I’m a technology journalist and it’s the one I use (and, yes, I bought mine outright using Best Buy’s finance scheme). Why? Because I like to shop around for the best value deals for my data and calls. Plus, I hate being locked to a carrier for two or more years, stuck on the same package, unable to move if another, better deal shows up.
iPhone 11 Pro Max Deals
Apple’s New iPhone 11 Range Detailed
- iPhone 11 Specs – Weight: 188g; Dimensions: 144 x 71.4 x 8.1mm; OS: iOS 13; Screen size: 5.8-inch; Resolution: 2436 x 1125; CPU: A13 Bionic; Storage: 64/256/512GB; Battery: 4 hours longer than XS; Rear camera: 12MP + 12MP + 12MP; Front camera: 12MP; Waterproof: IP68; Headphone jack: No
- iPhone 11 Pro Specs – Weight: 188g; Dimensions: 144 x 71.4 x 8.1mm; OS: iOS 13; Screen size: 5.8-inch; Resolution: 2436 x 1125; CPU: A13 Bionic; Storage: 64/256/512GB; Battery: 4 hours longer than XS; Rear camera: 12MP + 12MP + 12MP; Front camera: 12MP; Waterproof: IP68; Headphone jack: No
- iPhone 11 Pro Max Specs – Weight: 188g; Dimensions: 144 x 71.4 x 8.1mm; OS: iOS 13; Screen size: 6.5-inch; Resolution: 2436 x 1125; CPU: A13 Bionic; Storage: 64/256/512GB; Battery: 4 hours longer than XS; Rear camera: 12MP + 12MP + 12MP; Front camera: 12MP; Waterproof: IP68; Headphone jack: No
Best Value iPhone 11 Model?
The iPhone 11 is the cheapest of Apple’s three new iPhone 11 models. Prices start at $699, making it cheaper than last year’s ultra-popular iPhone XR. Pricing the iPhone 11 like this was a rather aggressive move by Apple, one that shows it is now aware of the threats facing its business from cheaper alternatives made by the likes of Huawei, Xiaomi, and OnePlus.
If you don’t want to spend $1000 and you want a new iPhone, the iPhone 11 ($699.99, Best Buy) is the one to go for. It doesn’t have an OLED display, nor does it have a triple-lens camera. But it is still one hell of a phone, packing in Apple’s latest A13 CPU, 4GB of RAM, a larger battery and is available in a range of colors.
|iPhone 11||iPhone 11 Pro & Pro Max|
|CPU: A13 Bionic chip, Third‑generation Neural Engine||CPU: A13 Bionic chip, Third‑generation Neural Engine|
|Capacity: 64GB, 128GB, 265GB||Capacity: 64GB, 265GB, 512GB|
|Price: Starts $699||Price: $999 (iPhone 11 Pro); $1099 (iPhone Pro Max)|
|VIEW LATEST DEALS||VIEW LATEST DEALS|
My advice? If you want to save some money and still get 80% of the benefits, go with the iPhone 11. Want the best of the best and the biggest display? Go with the iPhone Pro Max. Another alternative for the super-savvy would be to get a reconditioned iPhone XS Max – you could save 40% doing this.
Things To Keep In Mind…
- No 5G – None of the iPhone 11 models support 5G; you’ll have to wait until 2020 for 5G on iPhones.
- They’re Still Expensive – There’s no way of getting around it; Apple’s top tier iPhones are still very pricy. However, Apple has made the entry-level iPhone 11 cheaper than the iPhone XR, so that’s definitely a step in the right direction. If money’s tight but you still want an iPhone, my advice would be to go with the iPhone 11 – it’s shaping up to be a great handset with a killer camera.