The LG Optimus 2X feature a YouTube application that allows you to watch videos on the go.
However, you can’t always rely on a Wi-Fi signal wherever you go and there’s a chance you may want to watch them offline.
In this guide, we show you how to locate the video you want and download it directly to you handset.
- Navigate your phone’s browser to the YouTube video you want to download
- Click on the video’s URL and use the Android Web browser to open it rather than the YouTube application
- While in the browser, hit Menu and then Go To URL
Here’s where the magic happens.
- 4. The video’s URL should be in the URL field. Place your cursor directly after the “www.” and type in the word “pwn” before “youtube.com”
The resulting link should look something like “http://www.pwnyoutube.com/videocode”
5. Hit Enter
6. Simply tapping the Download High Quality MP4 Video option on this page will download the MP4 file directly to your SD card
Now you have the video you wanted stored on your device for viewing whenever you want, whether or not you have wireless coverage.