The LG Optimus 2X is LG’s fastest Android to date.
The device ships with LG’s Twitter client preinstalled so you can get social networking straight from the box.
Follow these instructions to get Twitter set up and find out how to use the app on your phone.
How to log in to Twitter and set up your account
- Select the Twitter for LG application from the applications menu
- Enter your username and password when prompted
- Select login
- Select import friends to add your Twitter friends to your phone book, or skip to head straight to Twitter
How to use Twitter
- Select the menu button at the bottom of the screen
- The Twitter menu will pop up
- Select the refresh icon to refresh your feed
- Select option to change the settings in the Twitter application
- Or to filter messages, select the filter icon and set the parameters
How to upload pictures to Twitter on the LG Optimus 2X
- Tap the photo icon next to the status update box at the top of the screen
- Select whether you want to choose a picture from your gallery or take a new photo
- If you choose gallery, select the picture you want to upload
- Enter a caption and tap share
- Your photo will be uploaded to Twitter