Syncing your LG Optimus 7 ensures that you always have your most up to date data on-board your device.
All you need is Zune and you’re away.
Follow these steps to sync all your multimedia on your LG Optimus 7:
To sync multimedia:
- Open Zune software – click Collection
- Click a category (Music, Videos, Pictures, or Podcasts)
- Browse until you find the item you want, or type in what you’re looking for in the Search box
- Drag the item you want to the phone icon in the lower-left corner of Zune
To change sync options:
- In Zune software – click Settings > Phone > Sync Options
- Click items you want to change
To sync pictures and videos from phone to PC
- Use the USB cable that came with your phone and connect your phone to your PC
- In Zune – Collection > Pictures > My Pictures
- Click the album that matches the name of your phone
To set up wireless sync:
- Grab that USB wire and connect your mobile to your PC
- In Zune – Settings > Phone > Wireless Sync
- Follow the on-screen instructions in the Zune software
Note that your mobile and PC must both be connected to your home Wi-Fi network, your mobile’s battery must be at least half-charged connected to an AC power adapter (wall charger), and you can’t really use your mobile during the wireless sync process- just 15 minutes or so!
To check storage space:
- Using the USB cable, connect your mobile to your comp
- In Zune – Phone > Summary
- Go to the bottom of the Phone Summary screen and check the storage indicator on the right (ex- FREE 3.37 GB tells you you have 3.37 gigabytes of free space