Your LG Optimus 7 comes jam packed with media-oriented applications, like Zune and the Music and Video Hub.
However, if you want to add even more media, here’s our guide to downloading additional extras like podcasts, music and video, as well as stream content directly from the web.
To download/stream music to your mobile:
- From Start – tap Music + Videos
- Flick to Zune, then tap Marketplace
- Find a song, album, artist, or playlist by
-flicking left or right, browse, then tap the item you want
-or by pressing Search, and type in what you are looking for
- Tap Play to preview or play a song without downloading it
- ap Buy to buy a song or album, then tap Download to get it on your mobile
To download music, podcasts, videos, movies, and TV shows on your PC:
- Open Zune on your PC
- Click Marketplace
- Find an item by
-clicking a category (Music, Videos, or Podcasts) and browse
-clicking Search, and type in what you are looking for
- Click Download to download a song or album without buying it (for ZunePass subscribers- nice!)
- Click Buy to buy and download a song or album
- Click Buy or Rent to buy or rent a movie
- Click Download or Subscribe to download a podcast (download if you only want the one episode)
After all your files have finished downloading to your PC, go ahead and sync it to your mobile. And since your LG Optimus 7 has SRS WOW HD, you can enjoy your new multimedia in surround sound.