The LG KU990 Viewty has a stunning high resolution, 240 by 400 pixel display but unlike Nokia and Sony Ericsson phones there is no easy way to customise the phone with your own home-brewed themes.
(Note: the more adventurous among you may want to try out an unsupported method to hack into your LG KU990 Viewty and install themes. We will produce an article on this in the near future)
However you can switch between several LG-created, Flash based-themes. Just follow these simple instructions.
- Unlock the Viewty and click on the shortcut icon with four dots at the bottom left of the screen
- Click on the Settings icon – it looks like a mechanical cog – in the vertical tab bar on the right of the screen
- In the Settings menu click on the Screen icon
- In the Screen menu click on Handset theme
- In the Handset theme menu click on one of the three available themes – Black, Silver or Fish – and click on Select. In a few moments your theme will be changed