New places are always a little bit trying. Take London for example, it’s huge and there are literally millions of back streets and roads.
So, if you’re looking for a specific place and want directions look no further than your HTC Mozart.
How to find a place using the HTC Mozart
- From the Start screen, flick left to the App list, then tap the Maps tile
- Tap the Search icon
- In the search box, type:
- An address
- A post code Code
- A city
- A business name or type
- A cross road
- A point of interest
- Tap Go key
- Your search results will be displayed and you ca choose from one of them to get the location displayed on a map
How to get directions up on the HTC Mozart
If you want to find directions to a place, it’s easy!
- From the Start screen, flick left to go to the Apps list, then Maps
- Select Directions
- Type an address or a place of interest (shop, restaurant, business etc)
- Tap Go
- Select either Driving or Walking, depending on whether you wish to walk or drive
- The route will be calculated and displayed on the map
- To view a section of the route, highlight it in the instructions list
- To start form somewhere other than your current location, select My Location in the starting point box and change it to somewhere else
- Tap Start or End to reverse the starting or ending points for your trip
You can view real-time traffic information for your route by selecting the More icon in Maps, then Show traffic. To stop showing traffic conditions, tap Hide traffic.