The best camera accessories for iPhone that‘ll take your photography and video-shooting to the NEXT LEVEL…
The iPhone camera is a great setup for shooting video and still images. Even without any accessories, you can still get very good results.
But if you want to shoot professional-looking YouTube/Twitch content, you will need to invest in some additional accessories like the ones listed below.
You won’t need all of them, but you will almost certainly need a tripod and a lighting ring, as well as a gimbal if you want to shoot action shots and engaging product reviews.
Here are our #1 picks for the best iPhone camera accessories right now based on extensive testing and real-world usage.
Best Lens Kit For iPhone
But with a detachable lens, you can add in even more functionality – things like fish-eye effects, super-wide-angle shots, and much more besides.
If you’re looking to up your photography game with the iPhone 11, getting yourself a set of lenses is the #1 easiest method to introduce some truly big changes to how your iPhone 11 captures images.
Why You’d Use A Lens Kit on iPhone?
You can completely alter how your phone captures images. For instance, a fish-eye lens. Normally, on a DSLR, you’d pay a fortune for this.
But with the lens kit above, you’re getting that effect for less than $50. And the results will look utterly awesome, as the iPhone’s sensor is already top-notch.
If you’re an avid iPhone photographer, one of these is a must.
Best iPhone Tripods
Why do you need a tripod for your iPhone?
Simple: to take professional shots. All modern phones have built-in stabilization, but nothing beats the real thing – having your iPhone perfectly still when you capture and image or video.
In order to do this, you’ll need a tripod. And right now this cheap lighting ring is the perfect solution, as it acts as a tripod but will also give you professional lighting as well.
iPhone Tripod Benefits?
- Zero shaking or judder when capturing images and video
- Great for vlogging and YouTube content creation
- Perfect for shooting outdoors or capturing panoramic shots
- Shoot landscapes a lot? A tripod will improve your composition massively
- Great for video-calls and video-conferencing
Best iPhone Gimbals For Professional-Grade Video Footage
With a gimbal attached to your iPhone 11, you can capture professional-grade video wherever you are.
A gimbal will ensure your footage remains smooth and judder-free, despite lots of movement.
These accessories aren’t cheap, but if you’re serious about shooting professional-grade video with your iPhone 11, a gimble is a must.
Why You Need A Gimbal For Your iPhone
- Vlogging – With a gimbal, you can shoot anywhere, capture gorgeous b-roll, and film in all types of settings. The gimbal will ensure your footage is judder-free, resulting in professional-grade video capture, just without the massively expensive gear.
- Making Films – Did you know people have actually shot movies using iPhones? That’s how good the iPhone is at video. In order to get that professional, smooth effect, however, you will require some tools. And chief among them is the gimbal. If you shoot film and you don’t have a gimbal, you’re missing out on one of the best tools in the business.
- Shooting Video Content – Whether it’s a product review, an overview of a trade-show, or footage of your family on holiday, you want your video footage to look professional and smooth. Using a gimbal on your iPhone will do this, adding in Hollywood-grade pans and the ability to move and shoot footage at will, even on bumpy and uneven terrain. This is why everybody from vloggers to professional videographers ALWAYS have gimbals with them.
Best iPhone Lighting Kit
Do you know what makes good images even better? Great lighting. This is why Hollywood producers have entire departments working on it whenever a film is being shot.
With good lighting, you can elevate an OK picture to a professional-grade image.
As any photographer worth their salt will tell you, lighting is the #1 thing to consider when shooting subjects. Get it right and your images will look superb. Mess it up and you’re left with a mess.
Best iPhone Bluetooth Shutter Remote Control
If you’re using any type of kit with your iPhone 11, notably a gimble or a tripod, in this instance – then you’re going to need remote control of the iPhone 11’s shutter. Thankfully, doing this is very easy (and also inexpensive).
All you need is a Bluetooth shutter remote. With one of these paired to your iPhone, you can line up perfect shots and capture subjects without ever having to touch your iPhone or set a timer. If you’re serious about shooting photography with your iPhone, a Bluetooth Shutter Remote is a must-have piece of kit.