How to connect to a Wi-Fi network on the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
We show you how to set up and connect to a Wi-Fi network on your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
The Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 features Wi-Fi that allows you to surf the web, check your email, and update your Facebook and Twitter accounts loads faster.
To experience the full web experience on the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, follow these instructions:
- From the Home screen, press the Menu key.
- Tap Settings & Wireless controls & Wi-Fi settings
- Available Wi-Fi networks are displayed under Wi-Fi networks. The available networks may be open (hotspots) or secured. This is indicated by a padlock icon next to the Wi-Fi network name.
- Tap a Wi-Fi network to connect to it. If you are trying to connect to a protected Wi-Fi network, you will be asked to enter the security key for that Wi-Fi network before you can connect to it.
- The Wi-Fi icon is displayed in the status bar once you are connected.