How to reset the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini
We show you how to solve problems on the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini
If you're having problems wth your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini, including issues such as freezing, you may need to reset your device or perform a firmware update.
Here, we show you the different ways of resetting and fixing your Android phone.
- If you can still turn your phone on and off, restart your phone by pressing and holding the power button
- Remove and re-insert the SIM card
- Restart your phone
If your Xperia X10 Mini is still freezing, you may need to update your phone. You can do this using the remote update service.
To force restart your phone, hold down the power and lock button keys for five seconds and the phone will automatically restart.
To force stop an application, tap Force stop. when prompted. If you do not want to force stop an application, you can wait for it to respond by tapping Cancel.
Resetting the phone
Warning: Make sure you have backed up app important data you have on the phone before you reset the phone, because everything will be deleted.
- From the Home screen, drag upwards
- Select Settings > SD card, USB Mass Storage & phone storage > Factory data reset > Reset phone
- Enter your screen unlock pattern
- Tap Erase everything