Guide: How to use Bluetooth devices with the Samsung Galaxy S2
We show you how to pair a Bluetooth device with the Samsung Galaxy S2
- From the homescreen press the ‘Menu’ key.
- Press ‘Settings’.
- Tap ‘Wireless and networks’.
- Tap ‘Bluetooth settings’.
- Tap the ‘Bluetooth’ checkbox to activate Bluetooth.
- Ensure your Bluetooth device is switched on and broadcasting. Consult the device manual for how to do this.
- Tap the ‘Discoverable’ checkbox on your phone’s ‘Bluetooth Settings’ menu.
- Tap ‘Scan for devices’.
- Select your device from the list. You may be prompted to enter a PIN code. Consult the device manual for the required code.