How to sync Galaxy S with Windows Media Player
We show you how to sync your Galaxy S with Windows Media Player on your PC
The Samsung Galaxy S has ample storage for lots and lots of music and video and, thanks to its USB connector, you can sync the phone with Windows Media Player on your PC – so, now, every time you put some more music on your PC it’ll upload them onto your Galaxy S when you connect it to your PC.
To set up Windows Media Player sync, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings, then About Phone, followed by USB settings then go into Media Player option.
- Now, return to the homescreen by pressing the Home button.
- Connect your Galaxy S to your PC via the cable provided.
- Open Windows Media Player.
- Select Sync when the option appears.
- Now, select and drag the files you want in the sync list.
- Now you can begin synchronisation.
Check out our review of the Galaxy S here