How to track your Samsung Wave
We show you how to set up mobile tracker on your Samsung Wave
If someone steals your Samsung Wave, you’d probably want to track them down and get it back – among other things.
Fortunately, there is a feature onboard the Wave that allows you to do just this – although, it won’t be able to help you dole out any ass-kickings, unfortunately.
- To set up mobile tracker on your Samsung Wave, follow these steps:
- Go to Menu Mode, then Settings.
- From here, go to Security.
- Select Mobile Tracker.
- Enter your password.
- Now, select Recipients and open the recipients list.
- Enter a phone number – complete with country code.
- Once you’ve selected all your recipients, press OK.
- Now, select the sender input field.
- Then the sender’s name.
- Select Save, and you’re done.
Now you can control your device if it gets lost from here.