How to set up an auto-reject for unwanted callers to your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
We show you how to set up auto-reject on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
The beauty of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is that it combines all of the desirable features of a tablet with the communication capabilities of a smartphone, meaning you're never short of ways to get in touch with friends and family. The downside to this is that it means that it's even easier for everyone to get hold of you, even when you don't want them to!
Thankfully there's a way of putting a stop to that, so if there's a number that you just don't want getting through to your device you can head it off and maintain your peace and quiet.
- Grab your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
- Open the Apps list
- Select ‘Phone'
- On the keypad, hit the ‘List' button
- Hit ‘Call settings'
- Choose ‘Call rejection'
- Select ‘Auto reject mode'
- Tap ‘Auto reject numbers'
- Slide the tab next to ‘Auto reject mode' to switch it on
- Select ‘Auto reject list'
- Tap the ‘Add' key
- Enter the number you wish to reject then tap ‘Save'
- Repeat if necessary
- You're done!