How to set up email on the Nokia N8
We show you how to set up your email accounts on the Nokia N8
With Symbian^3, Nokia has made some serious improvements to its email services. There’s multiple account support, inbox search, calendar and, most importantly, it looks a lot nicer. In short, email on Symbian^3 is superb.
So, without further ado, here’s our guide to setting up email on the Nokia N8:
- Once you’ve booted the device up, there’ll be three homescreens.
- Located on one of these homescreens will be a “New Mailbox” tile.
- Tap the “New Mailbox” icon and you’ll be taken to the set-up process.
- Select Start.
- Now, you’ll be presented with a list of email clients.
- Select the one you want to use – we’re using Google Mail in this instance.
- Enter your Google Mail address and password
- Press start, and you’re done. A new Mail Box will be created and will appear within the Tile.