Guide: How to download and install apps on the Nokia Lumia 710
This tutorial will explain how to add new app content to your Lumia 710
Your Nokia Lumia 710 can download and install a number of apps and games, as well as music tracks, via the Windows Phone Martketplace. This guide will show you how to access and add new content to your phone.
- From the homescreen tap the ‘Marketplace’ tile. Here you can browse through the various categories, including applications, games and music. You can also view recommended or top rated apps and content.
- Alternatively, you can conduct a search using the magnifying glass icon at the bottom of the screen.
- When you find the app you want to install, tap on it and you can view reviews, screenshots and descriptions for that app.
- Free applications can be downloaded straight away by tapping the ‘Install’ button. You will be prompted to confirm that you want to install.
- Paid apps will have two options. You can press ‘Try’ to download a free trial with limited functionality. Or you can press ‘Buy’ to buy the app there and then. If you press ‘Buy’ you’ll be prompted twice and will have to go through a payment process. Follow the onscreen instructions.
Once complete the app will be installed onto your phone.
Depending on the size of the app this could take some time. You should be able to see a progress indicator to show the app installing.