How to use YouTube videos on the Motorola Xoom
We show you how to browse, watch and share YouTube videos on the Motorola Xoom
The Motorola Xoom features a large screen that is perfect for watching videos on.
We show you how to use YouTube on your Motorola Xoom in this step-by-step guide.
- Open up the YouTube application by heading to the apps menu.
- Log into your YouTube account by selecting Your channel > Add account or Sign in. You can watch videos without logging into your account.
How to search and watch videos on YouTube
- To search for a video on YouTube, tap the search icon or the microphone to perform a voice search. You can also browse through categories if you wish.
- Once you've found a video, select menu > settings > high quality on mobile.
- The video should start playing if you are in a satisfactory data area.
To share a video on YouTube, simply tap menu > share when you've found a video you want to share. You can email the link to friends.
How to upload videos onto YouTube
- Open up the YouTube application form the apps menu on your Motorola Xoom
- Log into your YouTube account and head to Your Channel.
- Select upload.
- Select the video you want to upload from your video gallery.
- Add a video title, description, select the kind of access and add tags.
- Tap upload and the video wil start to upload.
Note: We recommend you use Wi-Fi to upload videos to YouTube as they may use a lot of data.
The Your Channel section of the YouTube app allows you to view your uploaded videos, playlists and favourites plus manage your subscriptions as you can on your computer.
Check out all our Motorola Xoom user guides