How to use the Motorola Xoom's browser
We show you how to use the browser on the Motorola Xoom
The Motorola Xoom features a massive screen, perfect for browsing the web.
We show you how to use the browser on the tablet to get the most out of web pages.
To access the browser, select Apps > Browser
You can change how you connect to the internet via the settings menu (quick settings can be viewed by tapping on the bottom right side of the screen). Choose between Wi-Fi if you're in a WLAN area, or the mobile network.
To search for a page, enter the search term in the address bar (next to the back/forward/refresh icons). Tap the search icon on press return on the virtual keyboard.
The Motorola Xoom's browser supports tabbed browsing. You can open a new tab in the same browser by tapping the '+' icon along the top toolbar.
You can switch between the tabs by tapping on any of the tabs along the top toolbar
Like on your desktop browser, you can add bookmarks to your favourite web pages.
To add a new bookmark, go to the web page and tap the star icon. This will add the current page you're browsing to your bookmarks.
You can access all of your bookmarks at any time by tapping the bookmarks icon. It's the one next to the search icon on the right side of the browser screen.
- New tab - Opens a new tab in the browser window
- New incognito tab - Opens a blank tab in the browser windows with Cookies disabled. no information will be stored. An incognito tab is perfect if you're purchasing something online or checking your online banking, for example.
- Find on page - type in text to search the current web page
- Share page - Choose to share the current web page using Bluetooth or email
- Page info - Displays the page's URL
- Downloads - Displays all the files you have downloaded using the browser. You can also manage downloads from here
- Settings - Adjust the browser settings including General, Privacy & security, Advanced and Labs
Check out all our Motorola Xoom user guides