How to use the FM transmitter on the LG Crystal GD900
Thanks to its FM transmitter feature, the LG Crystal GD900 can be used as an in-car jukebox. Find out how here
If you like to listen to your own music collection in the car and don't want to invest in a Bluetooth speaker system, the LG GD900 Crystal features an FM transmitter so you can stream your music via the car radio.
We show you how to set it up in our simple guide to using the FM transmitter on the LG GD900 Crystal.
- From the homescreen, choose the menu icon in the right hand bottom corner of the screen.
- Select Tools in the menu.
- In the Tools menu, select FM Transmitter (Figure 1).
- Using the dial, choose a frequency to match the one on your car radio (Figure 2). Ensure the frequency you choose doesn't interfere with an existing radio station. 87.5 normally works the best.
- Select Transmit on the bottom of the screen to start transmitting to your radio.
- On the drop down menu in the top left hand corner of the screen, choose Go to Music Player (Figure 3).
- When the music player launches, choose a track to start with by scrolling up and down the list (Figure 4).
- Tap on the play button to start the music play and start transmitting (Figure 5).
- If the music doesn't start transmitting, you should adjust the frequency of your stereo and phone by going back to the transmitter main screen.