How to wirelessly sync your PC's iTunes with your HTC EVO 3D
We show you how to wirelessly sync your PC's iTunes with your HTC EVO 3D
In this guide we'll show you how to get all your iTunes PC music across to your HTC EVO 3D wirelessly – yep, that's right: without wires.
It's pretty straight forward, all you'll need is a few things. Mac users need to D/L iTuneMyWalkman to do this, as Android doesn't like OSX as much as Windows
Here's how it's done:
- Download and install iTunes Agent
- Once installed, the application runs in the system tray and monitors iTunes
- Plug the EVO 3D into your computer's USB port and mount it (figure 1 above)
- Touch the USB icon that appears in the menu bar at the top of the display, and drag it down to expose the Android Notification Pane
- Tap on USB Connected, and select Mount
- Create a folder on the mounted EVO 3D called Music
The second section, below, details how to create a configuration for the EVO 3D in iTunes Agent's Preferences (figure 2 for all steps below).
- Right-click on the iTunes Agent icon in the system tray
- Click Preferences
- Leave all defaults checked and click the New button
- Give the device a name (EVO 3D in this case)
- Leave Synchronize pattern: set to iTunes
- Click the Choose button and select the Music folder you created on the EVO 3D
- Click the Create button and select the Music folder you created on the EVO 3D
- Click Save and then Close
The final section explains how to add music to your EVO 3D (figure 3 for all steps below).
- Launch iTunes and you will see a playlist folder called My Devices, under which you will see the EVO 3D
- Simply drag the music you wish to synchronize from your iTunes library to your EVO 3D into this playlist
- Finally, right-click on the iTunes Agent icon in the system tray and select Synchronize devices
Music is now copied to your HTC EVO 3D and can be played using the EVO 3D's Music application.