How to sync your iPhone 4 with iTunes
We show you how to sync your iPhone 4 with iTunes
There’s a lot of positives about syncing your iPhone 4 with your iTunes account. For starters, it means you have the option to sync all of the following: Contacts, Calenders, Email settings, Webpage Bookmarks, Notes, Ringtones, Music, Photos and Videos, Podcasts, Books and Audio Books.
To set-up syncing between your iPhone 4 and iTunes, follow these simple steps:
- Connect the iPhone 4 to your PC and launch iTunes.
- Select iPhone Option in iTune’s sidebar.
- Now, select which things you’d like to have synced – so, music, email and contacts for example.
- Once you’ve done this, click Apply – it’s in the bottom right corner of iTunes.
- Wait for Syncing to complete.
- Unplug the iPhone 4 and you’re done.