How to set up Home Sharing on your iPad 2
We show you how to set up Home Sharing on your iPad 2
Apple's iOS 4.3 has finally introduced Home Sharing to the iPad, meaning you can now stream content from your PC's iTunes to your iPad.
It's simple to set up and lets you enjoy music on your iPad direct from your PC's iTunes anywhere in your home.
To set up Home Sharing on the iPad follow these steps:
- Download the latest version of iTunes
- Go to 'Advanced' in iTunes tool bar
- Select 'Turn on Home Sharing'
- Enter your Apple ID.
Now, on your iPad 2 do the following:
- Open up the iPod application
- Click on Library, this will bring up your PC's iTunes.
- Click Play and you're away.