How to change the wallpaper on the iPad Mini
We show you how to change the wallpaper on the iPad Mini
Apple doesn’t like you messing around with its software. And that means customizing the look and feel of your iPad Mini can sometimes be a tad trifling, especially when compared to Google’s Android-powered alternatives.
Swapping your wallpaper around regularly is one sure-fire way of keeping your iPad Mini looking fresh and interesting. You can use images from the web, your gallery, or ones that came preinstalled on the device.
Adding an existing photo as your wallpaper
- Open up the Photos app
- Choose the photo you want to add as your wallpaper
- Tap on the screen and select the action icon that appears in the top right next to Slideshow
- Select Use as wallpaper
Using an image from the web
- Navigate to the desired image via your browser
- Select the image, opening it up fully inside your browser window
- Hold down on the image and select Save Image. It'll go to your Wallpaper folder in Settings.
- Go to Settings, open Wallpaper settings, and select Use as wallpaper