How to perform a factory reset on the iPad Mini
We show you how to perform a factory reset on the iPad Mini
Things go wrong from time to time. That’s just life, and there’s nothing you can do about it. And just like life, sometimes your technology can play up, fail, or get a little twitchy. If that’s the case then you might want to consider a factory reset.
Not sure what one of those is? It’s pretty simple: it basically resets your device to its original settings, which should rid it of any bugs, faulty applications or games, or anything else you might have accidentally downloaded.
To perform one of these, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Settings app.
- In the Settings app, tap General.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Reset.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and select Erase All Content and Settings.
- Confirm this is what you actually want to do.
- Your iPad mini will now factory reset and reboot.